Friday, February 4, 2022

More About Me



Yep, that's me skating at Wheelz back in September 2021. What a blast!

Ok, I know my blog profile is probably not enough about me. So, to keep everyone happy, here's some more >>

Easy-going, kind, & sweet. Easy to talk to, love to laugh, & be spontanteous. Please be sincere & genuine. It will be returned.

Love a good chat about current topics or anything that makes me laugh. Laughter is awesome & works well as foreplay. Try it, you may be surprised.

Love romance & adventure. Enjoy books, movies, & music. 70s & 80s are my thing.

Don't like questions about RL age. Not sure why age is important in SL. It's a fantasy world with ageless avatars. So ask at your own risk!

Here to have a good time, socialize, dance, roller skate, do fun stuff, make friends, shop, style, & take photos sometimes.

Enjoying being me & you being you. Shine for who you are. C'est la vie! Que sera sera!

No comments:

Post a Comment