Friday, February 4, 2022

Let's Get It Started !

 


Hey! Let's get this party started and today is the day!

Been talking about it for a long time... and finally, DOING it! Yayyyy!

Welcome to my blog! 

All about my life in Second Life, better known as SL. Been logging in world since April 2010. However, my oldest account dates back to March 2008 and is gone with the SL wind. 

If you haven't tried it, try it here >> www.secondlife.com

I recommend using the Firestorm viewer rather than the SL viewer. You will have far more options available and more ease of use.

Getting started in SL will likely cause some frustration; however, there are many people who are willing to help. When you log in world the first time, you should be directed through a tutorial and location where all new residents arrive. There will be peeps to help, signs to show you what to do, and other newbies just like you. Don't get angry or be scared. We all remember our first hours and days in SL.

If you need help getting started and not getting much from anyone else, please instant message (IM) me in world. If I am logged in, I will spend some time with you helping you navigate your way from being a newb to newbish.

Hey, it's all good and a lot of fun. Be careful as it can be addicting.

Stick around to make friends, try some dances, do some shopping, and explore. 

It's Friday and I am headed back to parrrrrtayyyyyyyyy! Mwahs!





No comments:

Post a Comment